Greg Addo is a NYC-based videographer focused on creating high-quality, compelling video for a range of clients. Specializing in documentary-style and on-location shooting, Gregory performs all aspects of video production: from pre-production to directing, to multi-camera setups and video editing. Fusing both technical skill and creative direction, Greg works intimately with his clients to deliver captivating video content. Greg lives in Brooklyn with his wife and cat "Jake Stripes". He is also a sponsored athlete for competitive NYC cycling team Team Health Warrior.
- Create compelling & engaging video for all social media platforms
- Branded Content
- Social media growth & strategy
- Directing/working with celebrities
- Fast turnaround
- BRICK CITY 2011 EMMY Nomination for "Exceptional Merit in Nonfictional Film making"
- Twitter Awards - "Best Government Use of Twitter" 2010
- Twitter Awards - "Best Government Use of Twitter" 2011