Greg Addo is a NYC-based videographer focused on creating high-quality, compelling video for a range of clients. Specializing in documentary-style and on-location shooting, Greg performs all aspects of video production: from pre-production to directing, to multi-camera setups and video editing. Fusing both technical skill and creative direction, Greg works intimately with his clients to collaboratively establish and maintain style, creative direction, and production management throughout the content creation process. Greg lives in Brooklyn with his wife and baby daughter, Scout. He is also a sponsored athlete for competitive NYC cycling team To Be Determined.
- Produce compelling & engaging video for all social media platforms
- Branded & Native Content
- Social media growth & strategy
- Directing/working with A-list celebrities
- Fast turnaround
- BRICK CITY, 2011 EMMY Nomination for "Exceptional Merit in Nonfictional Filmmaking"
- Twitter Awards - "Best Government Use of Twitter" 2010
- Twitter Awards - "Best Government Use of Twitter" 2011